Middle of February in Northern New York means that spring is crawling towards us! SO take advantage of the winter activities that are only offered this time of year!
- Horsedrawn Sleigh Rides thru Highland Forest Park (Syracuse): $ 6.00 per person, $ 3.00 for ages 5 and under. Click here for dates, times and more details!
- Ice Skating in Watertown (Indoor and Outdoors): Indoor @ Watertown Fairgrounds Arena ($2.00 admission/ $ 2.00 skate rentals) Click here for dates, times and more details. Outdoor @ Thompson Park in Watertown (FREE admission, bring your own skates) Click here for dates, times and more details.
- Sledding in Watertown: Thompson Park Hill in Watertown- FREE, just bring your own sled! Thompson Park also offers Snowshoe Trails- just bring your own snowshoes!
- Tubing at Dry Hill: Take the entire family to Dry Hill for tubing down their hills! $ 15.00 per adult, $ 13 per junior! Click here for dates, times and more details.
- If you know of any other outdoor activities not listed here that are family friendly, please comment with info! Enjoy!