Yay!!! It’s Friday!! Although I REALLY like my down time, my kids get a little stir crazy at home all weekend! Here is a HUGE list of things going on this weekend in upstate New York!!
- Saranac Lake Winter Carnival: Kick off with a 4 mile Ice Palace Fun Run at 10am on Saturday, then check out the Chocolate Festival, the Craft Sale, the Woodsmen’s Exhibition and be on hand at 7pm when they light up the Ice Palace and set off fireworks!! 2/1/13-2/10/13
- North Country Chili Cook-Off: 2/2/13 from 11am-3pm at the Dulles State Office Building in Watertown. Call (315) 788-0422 for more info!! Fun for the entire family!
- Clifford the Big Red Dog’s Birthday Party: 2/2/13 from 10am-1pm at the Flower Memorial Library in Watertown. FREE!!!
- 1st Annual Vintage Snowmobile Show: 2/2/13 & 2/3/13 in Alex Bay
- SUPERBOWL!!!!!! Fun for the entire family! Make snacks, get in jammies and pick the best commercials!!