If you got your Rite Aid ad in your Watertown Daily Times this week, there is a coupon on page 4 good for $3.00 off 1-Ct Back Patch ThermaCare, which is $3.00, making it FREE!
Rite Aid offers +Up Rewards, which are deals where you buy an item and then you get back so many “rewards” which is essentially money off towards your next purchase. You must have a Wellness + card (Rite Aid’s store card, it’s free) in order to get the +Up Rewards. You can use the Up+ Rewards starting the next day.
- Thermacare $3.00 – $3.00 in ad coupon = FREE
- Georgia Pacific Copy Paper $ 4.99 ($2.00 Up+)
- GE CFL Light Bulbs $ 5.99 ($4.00 up+)
- Total Amount Paid: $ 10.98
- Total Up+ Rewards: $ 6.00
Day # 2
- Buy $ 15.00 worth of Dove, Tresemme, Clear, Nexxus or Suave Hair Care…ah-hem…stock up on shampoo & conditioner!! ($ 7.00 Up+)
- $15.00 – $ 6.00 from previous day Up+ = $ 9.00
- Total Up+ Rewards: $ 7.00
- Dove Body Wash 2/$7.00
- Use TWO Dove coupons found here.
- Single Roll of Simplify Paper Towels $.89
- 4-Pack of Simplify Toilet Paper $.89
- $ 6.78 – $ 7.00 in Up+Rewards = FREE
So for less than $20.00 plus any applicable tax you would get all the items above!